Learn the rich history of hawking when you take the hawks on a walk around the beautiful Castle parkland.
As part of your experience, you will be introduced to one of the Castle's hawks and taught the techniques of handling and flying the birds across the beautiful Leeds Castle parkland. Watch how the birds fly effortlessly through the trees and then onto your gauntlet.
Your Experience Includes:
- Learning the techniques of handling and flying a Hawk
- Fly a Hawk to and from your hand
- Behind the scenes tour
- Day ticket to the Castle and grounds, so you can enjoy the estate once you have finished your experience.
- Lunch (full day only)
- Pre-booking is essential for participants
- Suitable outdoor clothing and footwear must be worn and a good level of fitness is required.
- Duration: 6 hours (full day) or 3 hours (half day)
- Maximum number: 4 participants (plus up to 2 spectators each)
- Minimum age: 7 years (under 16 years must be accompanied - one adult accompanying an under 16 spectates for free)
- Visitors with disabilities are permitted a free spectator.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Content and timings of this experience are subject to seasonal changes