NOW FULLY BOOKED
Take your place at our King Charles III’s Coronation House Party on Sunday 7th May 2023 as we celebrate the coronation.
Residential guests will join us for a Pimms in the garden before tucking into a delicious afternoon tea buffet in the Maiden’s Tower, where you’ll savour delicate finger sandwiches, sumptuous scones and tempting cakes and patisseries. Then you’ll head to your guestroom to get ready for the rest of the festivities.
If the weather holds up, all guests will head to the Castle Island as you try your hand at games on the lawn. Enjoy classic garden games, and a few new ones including, who can throw the most hats on the hat stand and of course a spot of croquet. This is also a chance for you to mingle with other guests.
Then enjoy a refreshing glass of sparkling wine, before the butler calls for dinner. In the Salon a delightful three course menu awaits, and the evening’s entertainment with live music from the Redfords will commence.
After the party is over, residential guests will retire to their room. In the morning gather with fellow guests as you enjoy a hearty breakfast in the Castle Dining Room.
Included in your package:
- Glass of Pimms in the Maiden’s Tower Garden (residential guests only)
- Afternoon tea buffet experience in the Maiden’s Tower (residential guests only)
- A glass of sparkling wine
- Games on the lawns (weather dependant)
- Celebratory dinner in The Salon (drinks with dinner are an additional cost)
- Evening dancing in the Castle with live band entertainment
- Residential guests will receive breakfast the following morning
Dinner Package only (excluding accommodation) – £145 per person
Castle State & Maiden’s Tower Bedrooms + Dinner for two people – £685 for two guests
Castle Classic Bedrooms + Dinner for two people – £635 for two guests
Have a question? Please read our Frequently Asked Questions to help answer your query.